Tuscany is one of the world’s most famous wine regions, producing much-loved varietals and vintages for centuries. Montepeloso was borne of these Tuscan wine-making traditions, and when Fabio Chiarelotto took over the vineyard in 1998, his determination to make an international name for Montepeloso culminated with the 2006 vintage. Now, Fabio brings his beautiful wines to Bangkok at CHAR Restaurant.
A wine tasting and pairing event with famed winemaker Fabio Chiarelotto of Montepeloso, Tuscany will be organized on Wednesday, 7 November 2018 from 6 pm to 10 pm at CHAR Restaurant. Fabio will pour select choices from his renowned Maremma winery, with delicious dishes expertly paired by Nikolus Ramirez. Come meet Fabio Chiarelotto, the owner and winemaker, of Italy’s most exciting estate.
Dinner by Chef Nik, CHAR Restaurant collaborated with Fabio for perfect wine pairing dinner
- MONTENIDOLI IL TEMPLARE TOSCANA IGT 2011 is a classic Tuscan white that goes wonderfully with zucchini blossoms stuffed with cod and pistachio curry.
- MONTEPELOSO A QUO 2014 has an intense richness to complement grilled quail with rosemary, thyme and lemon.
- MONTEPELOSO ENEO 2015 is a softly bold blend that matches crispy artichokes with suckling pig and black truffle.
- MONTEPELOSO GABBRO 2010 has a smokiness and nuances of herbs to enhance morels with veal tail from Italy and cocoa.
- BEGALI RECITO DI VALPLICELLA is a flawless choice for those who love wine with desserts, like the chocolate crème brulee and almond granita.
Diners can choose glasses starting from THB 180++ with dishes starting from THB450++, or go for the full flight of five wines for THB 1,500++ and the tasting menu for THB 3,000++.
Throughout the evening, Fabio will be available to those interested in learning more about the wines and pairings. The wines being tasted will also be on sale by the bottle.
For reservations, please call 02-2074999, email CHARbangkok@ihg.com, or visit CHARbangkok.com.