Naphalai Areesorn, editor-in-chief of Thailand Tatler, welcomed over 500 VIP guests and supporters to the society magazine’s 26th Anniversary Ball held at the Thai Chitlada Grand Ballroom, Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park.
The event’s Lustrous Pearl theme saw captains of industry, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, leaders of tomorrow and a host of well-known faces from the words of celebrity, fashion and high society dressed in their shimmering finest.
Highlights of the glittering evening, which was directed by consummate master of ceremonies Ning Saraichatt Jirapaet, included music by Chabah Band and guest singers Boonkiet Chokwatana, Suchart Mahantakhun and Kasidate Kolasastraseni. This was followed by the announcement of the winners of Thailand Tatler’s much-anticipated annual awards for 2017. This year’s recipients were:
- Most Eligible Man: Benja Bencharongkul
- Most Eligible Woman: Yanin Viravaidya
- Most Stylish Man: Orand Puipanthavong
- Most Stylish Woman: Orawan Setabandhu
- Couple of the Year: Thiraphong and Pornnapa Chansiri
- Person of the Year: Yuwadee Chirathivat
- Best Dressed Man: Nachanok Ratanadaros
- Best Dressed Woman: Onchuma Durongdej
The event’s sponsors: Mercedes-Benz (Thailand), Cle De Peau Beaute, Italasia Trading (Thailand), Celergen (Thailand), Longines, SIM789, Quintessentially, Prezioso Jewelry and Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park.