A fundraising night “Glen Grant Mini Classical concert”, 100% of proceeds go to support hospitality workers who affected by The COVID-19
CAMPARI GROUP and Alchemy Wines & Spirits (Thailand) Co., LTD continues the third fundraising to support hospitality workers who are facing economic hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic across Thailand.
Supported by Glen Grant single malt scotch whisky, Alchemy Thailand hosted “GLEN GRANT MINI CLASSICAL CONCERT”, a ticket included classical music showcase by Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra, an exclusive dinner & drinks from Chef Asker Skaarup Bay & Davide Sambo, Campari Group Thailand Brand Ambassador, raised 100,000THB. The event hosted at Celadon, The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel.
1. MR. Alexander Christian Schillinger/ Assistant to General Manager, The Sukhothai Bangkok
2. MR. Davide Sambo / Brand Ambassador, CAMPARI GROUP
3. Khun Wallop Oboonsakul / Managing Director of Alchemy Wine & Spirit (Thailand) Company Limited.
4. Khun Nonthiwat Prabhananda
5. DJ. Carla Porter
6. Khun Vasavat Wattanasirisombat