David Tamburini joins hands with Chef Ciccio Sultano, owner of 2-Michelin Star restaurant Duomo, located in Ragusa Ibla, Sicily – Italy. This exclusive collaboration will take the form of an innovative 5-course set lunch menu and a 7-course set dinner menu at Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok until 19 February 2019.
David and Ciccio will combine to create authentic Italian dishes influenced by the tradition and culture of Italy, with a special touch of their motherland recipes, reinterpreted in the continued evolution of modern times with new cooking techniques, ingredients and artistic presentation in today’s style.
Lunch Menu 5 courses
- Green olive staffed with Raffadali pistachio marzipan
- Cherry tomato
- Langoustine and its roe, San Cono prickly pear
- “ I wanted to be fried “ small cannolo, Mazara del Vallo red prawn, Oscietra caviar
- Mediterrenean turbot and winter black truffle
- Ragusano cheese gnocco, cuttleflish carbonara lemon and pistachio
- Truffle ice cream
- Sicilian black pork striploin staffed “alla chiaramontana”, carrob’s glace , canataloupe melon
- Ricotta cheese cannolo, San Cono prickly pear sauce, Pizzuta almond sorbet
Details of the schedule and menu:
Lunch from 16-19 February 2019: 5-course set menu at THB 2,900++ per person (food only) or THB 3,900++ per person including wine pairing
Dinner from 15-19 February 2019: 7-course set menu at THB 5,800++ per person (food only) or THB 7,200++ per person including wine pairing.
Prices are in Thai Baht and exclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
Limited seats, advanced reservations are required!
For more information or to book a table please call 02 344 8888 or
Email to: email@example.com