Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel organized the first gathering of Thailand’s Top Sommeliers in “The Thai Sommelier Affair 2018” led by Mr. Prateep Kanisthachart, Sommelier of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel (5th from left).
This event aimed to promote the sommelier profession in Thailand and to offer wine lovers a chance to meet award-winning sommeliers and renowned Chef’s as they shared their passion and discussed their favourites while learning and tasting nearly 200 labels of premium vintages from 23 companies at Montathip Court, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel recently.
View via youtube.
View via facebook
Photo From left to right:
1. Mr. Direkrit Kotchawong, Sommelier of Riedel Wine Bar & Cellar
2. Mr. Pattarapol Ponraritt, Wine Sommelier of Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
3. Mr. Thanakrit Suksabai, Sommelier of Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
4. Mr. Thitid Tassanakajohn (Chef Ton), chef and owner of Le Du
5. Mr. Prateep Kanisthachart, Sommelier of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
6. Mr. Thanakorn Bottorff, Sommelier of Gaggan Restaurant Group
7. Mr. Banyat Chinpinyokul, Hotel Sommelier of Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
8. Mr. Pathompong Wangmanao, Wine Sommelier of W Bangkok Hotel
9. Mr. Jatuporn Meekaew, Sommelier of The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
10. Mr. Panya Nabchid, Sommelier of Zuma Bangkok