Chef Tim Spedding from the UK will join Marriott International from November 2 – 17 for a series of unique culinary events in Bangkok.
The acclaimed British chef has an impressive pedigree that includes Michelin star restaurants The Clove Club and The Ledbury in London, and the Quay in Sydney. Tim is currently working on his next project. Together with his partner Louise Roedkjaer, the pair will open a rural guesthouse in Cornwall that attracts guests from around the world to try their farm to table cuisine.
Each enticing menu will feature Tim’s signature dishes such as flamed mackerel sashimi with gooseberries and elderflower, grilled scallop with sugar braised kelp and seaweed mustard & smoked scallop broth, honey glazed duck with pumpkin and bitter leaves & devilled spices and burnt mandarin granita with yogurt mousse. In keeping with his farm to table philosophy, Tim will also utilize some of the best local produce from Bangkok’s fresh markets.
- November 2 / 4 (Fri/Sun) at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers for the river cruise dinner along Chao Phraya river “Bangkok landmarks on the river of kings with Tim’s creations” with pre-dinner canapes
- November 6 & 7 (Tue/Wed) at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit at The District Grill Room & Bar for a black board menu concept as a set or individual items
- November 9 & 10 (Fri/Sat) at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel at La Tavola & Wine Bar for a 5-course wine dinner
- November 13 (Tue) Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel at Dine in the Dark for a 4-course sensory dinner menu followed by ‘meet Chef Tim’ at BarSu
- November 14 (Wed) Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel at Rossini’s for a 4-course dinner
- November 16 & 17 (Fri/Sat) Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa at Favola for a 4-course wine dinner