An unforgettable experience this year room package, a unique collaboration with Tiffany & Co. and Amanjiwo. After being collected by chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce, guests can enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding cityscape from the spacious Mandarin Suite. The romance continues with an array of experiences, including rooftop cocktails, a private candle-lit dinner served in the comfort of the luxurious suite and the unveiling of a chic 18K gold and diamond pendant gift from Tiffany & Co. to take home and treasure.
The next day, guests are whisked off to Central Java by private jet to visit Borobudur Temple, staying overnight at the Amanjiwo resort. Included in the 24-hour itinerary is a private tour guide escort to watch the sunrise at Borobudur. To ensure that all memorable moments are captured, a personal photographer will accompany the temple tour.
A two-night experience includes:
- Private round-trip transfer from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta airport or a Jakarta address to Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta by Rolls Royce
- Luxurious accommodation for one night in the Mandarin Suite
- One Tiffany & Co. 18K gold and diamond pendant
- Champagne and hand-made amenities
- Cocktails for two on the hotel’s rooftop
- A candle-lit in-suite dinner for two
- Room service breakfast for two
- Return airport limousine and flights by private jet from Jakarta to Yogyakarta in Central Java
- One night in a Borobudur suite at the Amanjiwo resort, including breakfast for two
- Sunrise tour of Borobudur temple, including private transportation and Tour Guide
- Private photographer in Borobudur (20 digital images)
The Love is in the Air package is priced from IDR 440,000,000 and valid until 31 July 2019, subject to availability and 21% tax and service charge and based on double occupancy. For further information and room reservations, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com/jakarta.