From 2nd – 8th September 2019, thirteen Michelin stars amongst them, the brigade of chefs includes:
- Wolfgang Becker: Becker’s Restaurant in Trier, Germany (2 Michelin stars)
- Kai Ho: Taïrroir in Taipei, Taiwan (2 Michelin stars)
- Alan Geaam: Alan Geaam in Paris, France (1 Michelin star)
- Chiho Kanzaki and Marcelo di Giacomo: Virtus in Paris, France (1 Michelin star)
- Hideki Ii: Shirosaka in Tokyo, Japan (1 Michelin star)
- Angel Zapata Martin: Barrafina in London, United Kingdom (1 Michelin star)
- Hajime Otowa and So Otowa: Ciel et Sol in Tokyo, Japan (1 Michelin star)
- Rui Silvestre: Vistas in Vila Nova de Cacela, Portugal (1 Michelin star)
- Andrea Spagoni: BeefBar in Hong Kong (1 Michelin star)
- Yoji Tokuyoshi: Tokuyoshi in Milan, Italy (1 Michelin star)
- Richie Lin: Mume in Taipei, Taiwan (1 Michelin star)
- Hervé Deville: Momo in London, United Kingdom
17 acclaimed chefs from 9 countries, each chef will host two dinners
On Friday, 6th September 2019, Taiwanese chefs Kai Ho and Richie Lin will be joined by Ian Kittichai. The trio of gastronomic artists will prepare a six-hands collaborative dinner of six courses – two each of their signature creations.
Street food Experience on Thursday, 5th September 2019, Bangkok’s popular street vendors will prepare their fare in food stalls strewn around the Parichart open-air garden courtyard.
The exclusive World Gourmet Brunch on Sunday, 8th September 2019.
Master cooking classes by all the visiting chefs, where they will have the opportunity to see and taste specially prepared dishes from the chefs’ World Gourmet Festival menu repertoire.
Roger van Damme from Het Gebaar in Antwerp, Belgium, who was awarded the best pastry chef in the world honour at the ‘Best Chefs Awards’ in 2017. On Thursday, 5th September 2019 and Friday, 6th September 2019 he will present master classes of four desserts served with afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge.
The 20th World Gourmet Festival is a proud supporter of HRH Princess Soamsawali Krom Muen Suddhanarinatha HIV Prevention Fund. THB 600 per dinner ticket sold and proceeds from the auctions, which take place throughout the Festival, will be donated to the Fund.
Reservations for the 20th World Gourmet Festival at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel are essential and can be made by visiting
Venue: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel